22/11/2011

The start of my career blog.

My name is Jamie Read, I am currently studying on the ‘Train2Game art and animation course’, learning how to create 3d models in Autodesk 3ds Max suitable for use in video games.
I began my course studies in January 2011, so I am still very new to the 3d world, I’m just constantly learning and striving to improve, slowly improving a little more as the days go by.
I really wish I had created this blog at the very beginning of my studies, but I guess you can’t go back in time, so instead this first post will have a brief run-down of my work progress from January up until now.
I will definitely be keeping this blog up throughout the rest of my course and beyond, so that it will give people a good insight to where I have start and the improvements I have made stage-by-stage to where I am in the present day.
Thanks for reading!