31/05/2012

The ruined jetty project.

I'm currently in the planning and concept stage of a new environment piece, which will hopefully make a solid portfolio piece once finished. I want to make a beach shoreline with an old jetty leading into the sea, which was once used for illegal operations such as drug and firearms smuggling, before the place was raided by a small special forces squad.
Here is a concept sheet I have painted up with some overall designs for the scene and (rough) props. I may add one more sheet of concepts too that aren't so loose. The programs I plan to use for this project are 3ds Max, Photoshop, Mudbox (or Sculptris) and UDK. I only know the very basics of UDK and I'm yet to use Mudbox, so this project will be a good (more thorough) introduction to both programs.

UPDATE: I have added another concept sheet with some orthographic drawing and measurements on.

No comments:

Post a Comment